Where Is Bulverde, TX and Johnson Ranch?
Johnson Ranch is located in the beautiful Texas Hill Country near the city of Bulverde, TX along US Highway 281 just minutes north of San Antonio’s Loop 1604. Getting to Johnson Ranch is easy and the community can be accessed from two major roadways: Highway 281 and FM 1863. The Johnson Ranch neighborhoods, The Homestead, La Creciente, Corriente Estates and Southfork are all accessible via FM 1863 and US 281. The Johnson Ranch North neighborhoods, Vistas and Oaks are accessible from Highway 281.
Johnson Ranch Driving Directions
To find the homes for sale in Bulverde, TX in Johnson Ranch:
From San Antonio to Johnson Ranch
- Take I-10W/I-35 N to stay on I-35N
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-35, follow signs for I-37/US-281/Corpus Christi/Johnson City
- Take the exit toward US-281N
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for US 281 N/McAllister Frwy/Johnson City and merge onto US-281 N (24.8 miles)
- Turn right onto Johnson Way to enter Johnson Ranc
From New Braunfels
- Take TX Highway 46 E
- Follow TX-46 E to Mustang Vista in Bulverde (18.2 miles)
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto US 281 S toward San Antonio
- Turn Left onto Mustang Vista to enter Johnson Ranch North, or
- Continue on US 281 S to turn left onto FM 1863 and then left onto Johnson Way to enter Johnson Ranch